Tuesday, June 11, 2013

American Flag "Melting Pot"


image source


Oh hey! Look what I cooked up in my kitchen.  :)


"MELTING POT" PATRIOTIC SINGING TIME!
 
1.      EXPLAIN that America is called a "melting pot" because it's made up of many different people and different ideas all coming together in one place.

2.      Stir up the pot. Pull out streamers:
                   RED (courage facts)   My Flag     225  
                   WHITE (peace facts)  12th Article of Faith     131
                   BLUE  (loyalty facts)   My Country                  224

3.      END:  Paraphrase that there are many things that make our country proud, beautiful and strong.


*I got this pot idea from a comment left here on Primary Notes 29.


-------------------------------------------
Other ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment