- A child picks a feather
- Feathers have questions asking kids what they are thankful for, OR songs to sing
- Answer the question or sing.
- *This can also be done as a build-a-turkey....
- Tape a turkey body on the board
- Pick feathers from a pile and tape them up on the turkey body.
- Tape feather on board.
Name something you are thankful for at home.
Name something you are thankful for at school.
Name a person you are thankful for.
Name a place you are thankful for.
Name a service someone has done for you that you are thankful for.
Name something you can do that someone would be thankful you did.