Here's how I made my AOF visual aide:
- Buy a thick posterboard. (I anticipate it will get beat up by the end of the year.)
- Print off 13 pictures. Suggestions; Melonheadz, Simply Fresh, AOF Number Posters. (I printed them in 8x10 size at Sams Club).
- Tape a plastic sheet cover in the corner to hold the picture for that AOF song. One on both sides - for JR and SR. (I am thinking that JR and SR will go through the AOF songs at different rates. For the first little while I will use the same picture, just move it from side to side, until one group gets ahead of the other.)
- Leave the rest of the board blank for the taping on of the wordstrips.
- Type a doc with all the AOF lyrics.
- Print it off and cut it up.
- Put each AOF's word strips into a labeled envelope.
- Keep all envelopes together for easy access throughout the year.
- Repeat if you're making one for JR and for SR.
|envelope with the cut up pieces inside|
AOF typed of the outside so I can figure out how to put the wordstrips on the posterboard!
***While I label this as "my own idea", it's pretty much a just.a.poster. But the wordstrips and the envelopes and the putting it all together is what I claim.