- Find a "brick" taped up around the room (bricks = rectangle papers with keywords or pictures on them).
- Tape up piece on the board. (do a brick pattern, from bottom on up)
- Invite another child to choose a "building" way to sing with and wear an orange construction builder vest:
- hand hammer = rhythm
- sandpaper hands = beat
- hard toe shoes = tap beat
- hard hat = knock rhythm on head
- jackhammer = doubletime w/o piano
- wave safety flag = lead with hand
*When finished, use chalk to draw a roof on the house.
child's orange construction vest