- Make no bake cookies.
- Hide them around the room.
- Explain what "chips" are (dried "cow pies" used for fueling fire).
- Have the kids find and collect them like the Pioneer did while you sing.
- Repeat this activity by inviting some children to hide the "chips" while some go out in the hallway (maybe choose two classes to do these things).
- Repeat from step 5 over and over.
- Afterwards, have a cookie for everyone to take home.
*Cow pie alternative, have something for "berries" for any kids with allergies.