This is an idea to review songs (for the Program, perhaps?).
- Print off pictures of things found at a fair. Put them on the board.
- Explain that at a fair items get ribbons. Blue ribbons are the best!
- Have a child pick a picture. The picture is the song to sing.
- Have the "judge" hang a ribbon near the picture.
- After singing all the songs, go back to the ones that didn't get blue ribbons and sing those again.
- "County Fair / State Fair / whatever " sign
- ribbons (blue, red, yellow, green, whatever - especially the blue ones)
- pictures of things at a fair
- as someone to be the "judge"
*Idea from a comment in the Facebook Chorister's Group. I am putting it here so I can remember it later!