- Two People - 1 Apple = VERSE 1 (Adam)
- 1 Prophet + 1 City + 0 Sin = VERSE 2 (Enoch)
- 1 Prophet + 1 Boat + 1 Rain Storm = VERSE 3 (Noah)
- 1 Prophet + 1 Wife + 1 Prayer + 1 Son = VERSE 4 (Abraham)
- 10 Commandments - 1 Prophet - 1 Promised Land - 1 Wilderness - 2 Tablets = VERSE 5 (Moses)
- 1 Mom + 1 Boy + 1 Tabernacle + 3 Words "Here I Am" = VERSE 6 (Samuel)
- 9 Ocean Waves - 1 Prophet - 1 Whale = VERSE 7 (Jonah)
- 10 tigers - 1 King - 1 Prophet = VERSE 8 (Daniel)
- 10 News Stations - 1 World = VERSE 9 (Now)
|I made this lyric worksheet for the kids to fill out as we do the math to figure out the verses.|
- I felt like we needed a 'different' activity, so why not throw some math in there? :)
- I will probably only use this in SR Primary...
- *Actually, I used it in both JR and SR. Junior loved counting on their fingers and figuring out the number with me. Senior loved filling out the worksheet.
- YES, it's true that the verse can be figured out without the Math through context clues and because I didn't pull ALL the names out the worksheet. Anyway, if you move fast enough they can't get ahead of you. OR, actually pull all the names and clues out of the worksheet (but I was in a rush when I made it and didn't have time to scan through it all)... ANYWAY, it worked well, anyway. Should I say "anyway" again?
- This was a fun activity! I'd do it again.