We are going to play a game. The point of the game is to have as many "notable points" left over. If we have "no notes" left over then we are not ready for the Program!
- Start with a number of "notable points". (I'll write on the board next to a note drawing)
- Have pianist play a note of a song. Add notes until the kids get it.
- Subtract how many notes it took to get the song from the total.
- Repeat with the next song.
- See the total at the end.
- If you still have remaining points you are ready for a Primary Program that will surely be "Noteworty". ;)