- Put the flags on the board, flag face up
- Learn the song, humming the words to add later....
- When the song is learned (sans foreign words), Flip over one flag at a time & add that word into the song
- When the whole song is learned, give a flag to each class. When the song gets to the foreign words, only sing the flag your class has.
If extra time.... use the around the world KIDS to get in some movement (and review):
- Invite a child to pick an around the world kid
- Sing that way
Here are some ASL/actions for the song.