Friday, December 12, 2014

Bach Stands All Amazed




J.Ashley Hall has an amazing arrangement (or mashup?) of I Stand All Amazed and Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring. I think I just died of excitement. Find it HERE


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I'm definitely in over my head with this one, so maybe a cheat sheet (especially for me to know when the kids are joining the adults - on Verse 1 and each Chorus) will help me out:


1-21: hold until, VERSE 1  - "I stand all amazed".... (Everyone)
"...He suffered, He bled and died" ---[goes right into]---->  CHORUS (Everyone)

JESU JOY (all adults)

VERSE 2 (Men)
"...sufficient to own, to redeem and to justify" ---[goes right into]---->  CHORUS (Everyone)

JESU JOY (all adults)

VERSE 3 (Women)
"...until a the glorified throne I kneel at his feet" ---[pause for 12 counts]---->  CHORUS (Everyone)


No comments:

Post a Comment