Wednesday, February 4, 2015

More Sunbeam Verses

There are FOUR, yes 4, verses to Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam.  There are only 2 published in the blue Children's songbook, but I found 4 verses in the orange Sing With Me book.  I need to type them here so I can reference them in my planning (I want to learn all the verses Spring 2015)


1.
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
to shine for Him each day;
In every way try to please Him,
at home, at school at play

2.
Jesus wants me to be loving,
and kind to all I see;
Showing how pleasant and happy
His little one can be.

3.
I will ask Jesus to help me,
to keep my heart from sin;
Ever reflecting his goodness,
and always worship Him

4.
I'll be a Sunbeam for Jesus,
I can, if I but try;
Serving him moment by moment,
then live with Him on High.


CHORUS
A sunbeam, a sunbeam
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam;
a sunbeam, a sunbeam
I'll be a sunbeam for Him


***I made THIS visual aide for the 4 verses of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment