Sunday, March 8, 2015

Scrambled Eggs 2.0

Preface: I have THIS Symbols of Easter Scrambled Eggs Lesson plan.  It is cute and it went very well. I was going to use it again this year...  BUT THEN, I realized I had different needs this year. With Stake Conference, General Conference and Easter all happening at the same time I needed BOTH an Easter activity and a review activity. So I modified my own idea, and here is Scrambled Eggs version 2.0.

---------------------------------

  



PREP (make a set for JR and one for SR):
  1. Print off Song Titles
  2. Cut Song Titles and put in Plastic Eggs (*Cut apart each word for SR, and just one cut in the title for JR.)


IN ACTION:

PARAPHRASE: Tell the kids that your Easter eggs got all scrambled up and you're going to need their help to unscramble them!
  1. Choose a Class to come up to the table
  2. Have them pick and Egg and unscramble the Song Title
  3. Sing that Song
  4. Repeat

---------------------------------

(Here's my Easter song list for this year):
  • Did Jesus Really Live Again? 64
  • He Died That We Might Live Again 65
  • Easter Hosanna 68
  • Jesus Has Risen 70
  • To Think About Jesus 71

1 comment: