This activity is for the song Pioneer Children Were Quick to Obey.
- Have cards with activities on them.
- Tell the children that someone will come up front and we all can all be as obedient as Pioneers and we will obey whatever the child says to do.
- Ask a child to come up front and pick a card.
- Have the child tell the rest of the Primary what to do.
- Do it as a Primary.
Some ideas for the cards might be:
- These Pioneer-ways-to-sing the song you're working on (that way you're getting some singing in there!)
- Pantomime these every day Pioneer activities
- Physical activity, such as; 5 jumps on one foot, roll your hands, jumping jacks, reverently applaud the Pianist, stand up and take a bow, pat yourself on the back....