I might try this as a review for the song Baptism p100.
- Draw a rectangle on the board, open on the top. This is the outline for "the font".
- Tell the kids that we will sing to fill the font. The ups and downs in the music will be the waves of the water.
- Tell the kids that you will show them the first time, then they will get to try after that.
- Sing and demonstrate. Draw a wave at the bottom of the font, from one side to the other as the song goes along.
- Choose a child to add a wave above yours. Sing while they draw.
- Repeat, adding waves on top of waves until the font is full.