Imagine my surprise when my SENIOR kids went for this! Both JR and SR had lots of fun with it.
For the chorus of Scatter Sunshine,
- Tell the kids to grab some "sunshine" from the air/all around. Gather it all up and put it in their "buckets". (you do it too!)
- Hold your big "bucket" in front of you. Comment about how it's SO full, it's overflowing!
- Make sure everyone's the bucket is full!
- Now, grab fistfulls of the sunshine of your bucket and scatter it all around while you sing the chorus.
- *Bonus, when the song has the note that goes up and octave from D to D ("daaaaa-ayyyy!") use both hands to "scatter" your sunshine above your head.
BUT THE REAL REASON we sang this song (besides it being the end of summer and I had a summer theme going on) was to make THIS giant card for our recently released Pianist.